If you are looking at CCTV systems, the choice of manufacturers and new technology on the market can make this a daunting prospect. Today’s CCTV cameras are increasingly sophisticated and can be used in isolation or as part of a completely integrated security system. Whether commercial or residential, Mercury Systems provide a complete solution to all of your CCTV needs. From consultation to design, professional installation and expert maintenance, we can meet every bespoke requirement.
The experts in CCTV at Mercury Systems are constantly reviewing the latest products in the market to ensure that we are providing you with the most recent developments in CCTV capabilities. CCTV systems are evolving at an ever increasing pace. There are a wide range of benefits from modern technology developments in CCTV:
- IP solutions allow you to reduce your costs through use of your existing computer network
- Remote monitoring capabilities from any digital device including phones, tablets and browsers
- Your flexibility and control over your systems is significantly increased
- Data is transmitted into digital format and can be stored, organized, and compressed as a video file
- Data is easy to duplicate and send to third parties for storage or additional investigation
- Easy adaptation to advancements in software and internet technology
Why Mercury Systems?
Whatever your business or home requirement, we can help to provide the solution. We work closely with you to meet your requests – from the sort of equipment you will require, installation and maintenance through to how to manage the images captured – we are here to support all your CCTV security needs. We are not aligned to any particular manufacturer. We strongly believe that every customer is unique and that our experts will help to choose the right CCTV system for your individual requirements.
Any investment in your CCTV security is a decision which also requires careful consideration. Whether you are looking for an entirely new system or an upgrade of an existing system, we ensure that all your expectations are managed. We take the time to make sure you are fully informed, demonstrating the functionality of equipment and what you can expect from it.
Contact us now on 01707 272 272 to discuss your requirements.