As a business owner, facilities or office manager, assessing your office security requirements can seem like one more administrative task distracting you from developing your business. However, the current shift towards more flexible working means that the issue of security has become increasingly important. At Mercury Systems we will help to identify the risks your office may face, as well as individually designed solutions to help you meet all of your health and safety obligations. Our systems will also help to protect you from potential claims from staff and visitors alike.
Your office security project will be managed ‘in house’ by our highly experienced and professional team, who will have expert knowledge of your particular needs. Mercury Systems will ensure that it is delivered on schedule, within budget and to our consistently high standard.
Whether you require a new fully integrated security system, upgrades or maintenance for an existing system, Mercury Systems have extensive experience working in offices of all types, while ensuring that the day to day running of your business is not disrupted.
Our Office Security Solutions
Office security has particular demands, which Mercury Systems are expertly qualified to meet. When you are choosing a security system you need to make sure it is legally compliant and ensures that your business achieves optimum productivity. This may include:
- Access control to allow segregation of zones for flexible working
- Panic buttons for lone workers
- Intruder Alarm systems for identifying unauthorised entry
- CCTV Systems for deterring intruders, monitoring employee presence, ensuring H&S regulations are met
- Access control to monitor entrances and exits (in place of manual time sheets)
- Security gates & barriers to protect the access points and perimeters of your property
- Door entry systems with use of video or audio to allow identification of visitors
- Fully integrated security systems to include fire alarms to meet your legal obligations
Benefit from our experience
You need to be sure that not only is your system expertly installed, but that you are fully competent in its operation. All new projects require you or the operator to be fully trained in the use of any new system. With this in mind, we offer product demonstrations at the end of every installation. Only when we are satisfied that users are competent in the use of their systems do we sign them off.
We can also organise training for organisations that may have had a change of operational staff, to ensure that new employees are competent with the operation of their systems.
Contact us now on 01707 272 272 to discuss your requirements.