Leisure and Retail Security
If you are looking for a security or safety solution in the leisure industry, you will be faced by a wide range of issues that will need to be addressed. The importance of a flexible security system, with the highest level of protection for customers and employees, means that the right system for your unique requirements is of the utmost importance.
At Mercury Systems we will provide you with clear identification of risks your premises may face. From leisure centres to retail outlets, we can provide individually designed solutions to help you mitigate such risk and assist you in other practical solutions to make your facility run more smoothly.
Your security project will be managed ‘in house’ by our highly experienced and professional team, who will have expert knowledge of your requirements. Your project will be managed to ensure that it is delivered on schedule, within budget and to our consistently high standard.
Whether you require a new fully integrated security system, or upgrades or maintenance for an existing system, Mercury Systems have extensive experience working within your industry, whilst being ever aware of the needs of your facility to remain in operation with minimum disruption to customers and the day-to day running of your business.
Our Leisure and Retail Security Solutions
Leisure and retail security has very specialist demands, which Mercury Systems is expertly qualified to meet. This may include:
- Use of access control for 24 hour flexible working
- Access control restrictions for segregation of staff and customer areas
- Intruder Alarm systems for internal and perimeter breaches
- CCTV Systems for deterrent of intruders, and ensuring H&S regulations are met
- Protection of valuable goods and equipment
- Evidential quality CCTV footage in the event of legal requirements
- Access control to link with ID cards to provide an audit trail of visited areas
- Door entry systems with use of video or audio to allow identification of visitors
- Fully integrated security systems to include fire alarms to meet your legal obligations
Benefit from our experience
You will need to be sure that not only is your system expertly installed, but that you are fully competent in its operation. All new projects require you or the operator to be fully trained in the use of any new system. With this in mind, we offer product demonstrations at the end of every installation. Only when we are satisfied that users are competent in the use of their systems do we sign them off.
We can also organise training for organisations that may have had a change of operational staff, to ensure that new employees are competent with the operation of their systems.
Contact us now on 01707 272 272 to discuss your requirements.