If you are looking for a school security or safety solution, you will be faced by a wide range of issues that will need to be addressed. The importance of a flexible security system, with the highest level of protection for pupils and students, means that the right system for your unique requirements is of the utmost importance.
At Mercury Systems we will provide you with clear identification of risks your school premises may face, as well as individually designed solutions to help you mitigate such risk and assist you in other practical solutions to make your facility run more smoothly. Our systems will enable you to meet all of your health and safety obligations, as well in assist in the resolution of any claims by parents and staff alike.
Your security project will be managed ‘in house’ by our highly experienced and professional team, who will have expert knowledge of your requirements. Your project will be managed to ensure that it is delivered on schedule, within budget and to our consistently high standard.
Whether you require a new fully integrated security system, or upgrades or maintenance for an existing system, Mercury Systems have extensive experience working within your industry, whilst being ever aware of the needs of your school to remain in operation with minimum disruption to teaching and access.
Our School Security Solutions
School security has very specialist demands, which Mercury Systems is expertly qualified to meet. This may include:
- Use of access control for flexible working and monitoring pupil attendance
- Providing restrictions for segregation of staff and pupil areas
- Flexibility to facilitate hiring of facilities after hours
- Intruder Alarm systems for internal and perimeter breaches
- CCTV systems for deterrent of intruders, protection of staff and pupils and ensuring H&S regulations are met
- Security gates & barriers to protect your access points
- Door entry systems with use of video or audio to allow identification of visitors
- Fully integrated security systems to include fire alarms to meet your legal obligations
Benefit from our experience
You will need to be sure that not only is your system expertly installed, but also that you are fully competent in its operation. All new projects require you or the operator to be fully trained in the use of any new system. With this in mind, we offer product demonstrations at the end of every installation. Only when we are satisfied that users are competent in the use of their systems do we sign them off.
We can also organise training for organisations that may have had a change of operational staff, to ensure that new employees are competent with the operation of their systems.
Contact us now on 01707 272 272 to discuss your requirements.