Residential AV Systems
Mercury Systems have decades of experience in seamlessly merging Residential AV technology with your home’s design considerations. Our expert installers take pride in concealing systems behind walls, fixtures and even artwork, so you can enjoy the experience without having to look at unsightly cables.
As demand for home entertainment and automated systems grows, it has become increasingly crucial to consider a home’s technology systems during the planning stages of a residential build process rather than an impulsive afterthought. Planning in advance for the audio/video, home networking and whole house automation systems will prevent you from encountering a more complex retro fit installation later.
Systems Installed by Mercury Systems are incredibly intuitive, guests in your home will immediately know how things work without asking you, and they will be suitably impressed with how easy it is to operate.
- Build a new cinema in an existing room in your home
- Transform your living room to enjoy the cinema experience
- Full design to the latest technologies including Dolby Atmos
- Discreet whole-home audio systems
- Room-by-room listening experience
- No unsightly hi-fi equipment and cumbersome speakers
- Streaming audio, networked storage or portable media
- Listen to whatever you want, no matter where you are in the home
- Provide HD Video Distribution room-by-room
- Install quality video storage and playback systems
- Allow movies to be shared and streamed throughout the home
- Home cinema designed to your tastes, including acoustic treatments, projection, staged seating and powerful surround sound
- Design, install and program intelligent lighting systems
- Bespoke schemes that can save energy as they dim
- Control virtually any light fixture, large, small, interior, exterior
- Our lighting designers fully understand lighting effects, fitting choice, intensity and placement, not just lighting control
- Curtains and blinds that can open and close at the touch of a button
- Automated blinds and curtains that open or close at a certain time of day
- React if the sun is too bright
- Sense if it becomes too hot and close automatically
We can design schemes that:
- Set and control the temperature of each individual room in your house at the touch of a button
- On your way back from work or holiday, use your mobile phone to turn your homes heating on so everything is warm when you arrive
- Watch your CCTV from anywhere in the world from your smart mobile devices
- See who is at the front door before you let anyone in
- Get instant messages from your Intruder Alarm
- Get instant messages from your Fire Detection equipment to be sure that everyone is safe
- Aspirator Systems can replace conventional smoke heads
Contact us now on 01707 272272 to discuss your requirements.